The “Tell” project is aimed at:
- Study of psychological features of the behavior of trends and tendencies in the development of nosology in women and children during the war.
- Research and development of treatment methods
- Introduction of an educational company to train specialists in the organization and conduct of this form of work
- Necessary socio-psychological support and assistance
- Development of professional competencies of specialists to provide social and psychological support, overcoming the consequences of traumatic events and creating an environment conducive to the healthy development and well-being of women and children.
Psychological support “Tell”
31 132,00 ₴Funding Goal
0,00 ₴Funds Raised
0Days to go
Target GoalCampaign End Method
A significant number of people affected by the war in Ukraine need pre-psychological and psychological support and assistance: internally displaced persons, refugees, foster parents, social workers, psychologists, volunteers. One of the effective tools for such work is open support groups. In wartime, specialists in ancillary professions work with a large number of inquiries from victims, so the burden on them is growing.